Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Fill the world with love, not hate

I got a reply to my tweet where I have quoted Gandhiji on religion from some guy in Pune. This person tells me he doesn't give a F about what I say and that he is a Hindu and Gandhiji gave him the right to say so. He then asked me if I had a problem with it. I replied to him telling him to fill his heart with love and not hate and then he will find what he has always been looking for. Some of us don't realize that we are all on the same path and the Divine shines its Holy Light on all of us of every faith, every nationality and every caste. We are all children of the Divine and nobody has a copyright or patent on the Truth. There is no one true religion. These are all pathways to the same goal. It is time to focus more on our own search and stop worrying about the path that others are taking.